.

.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Eleven Months Old

...And ten days!  Once again, I've let time slip by enough that I'm very unhappy with how long it's been since the last time I added a post here.  I was so set this time to post the girls' monthly picture on the day it happened and then that time came and went, more time came and went, and so on, and now it's been 10 days since their 11 month birthday!  ELEVEN???  This just isn't possible!  I am not the one with the babies anymore!  No matter how sad I am about this though, I cannot say I wish they were at any other stage.
These girls are something else and put a smile on my face every second of the day!  They are SO interactive with us it's just crazy.  They are so cuddly, affectionate, humorous, and full of life.  I get such a kick out of watching them experience and explore the world.  They are talking like crazy now, even if they are words that don't make sense. They do say some words and their vocabulary strengthens every day.  Emily is now up to 22 lbs and Taylor is up to 24 lbs!  Emily sings with me when I belt out her favorite tunes, Taylor constantly smiles with the hugest grin when I make eye contact with her and always wants to hug my neck.  She says Thank You now and it's so super sweet.
We have had quite the busy fun filled past couple of weeks, which I'll have to update on in another post this week, since I am SO tired and have to get up early in the morning.  But, I must say that being a full time mother for a week was unbelievable and immediately made me want to quit my job and never leave them again.  Well, this morning, that didn't happen and I went back to work, but that's a discussion for another day!
As we go through this 11th month, I will be diligently working on preparing for their FIRST birthday!!!  Decorations and outfits have come, we have a photo session this weekend, the party invites have been sent, and this girl has so many mixed emotions, I could fill up a whole page with them, which I will definitely do soon!
Until then...

Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment