The other day, I finally cleaned out my purse. It has been a disaster for quite a while and every time I'd reach into it, I would go crazy about how messy it is. I'm sure most people will think this post is a waste of time, but I thought it would be fun. It's interesting to see how diverse my life is, just from one little bag:
- Coupon bag {mostly containing expired coupons}
- Chapstick/lip gloss bag with about 8 different types in it {all Burt's Bees}
- Coffee stained package of travel tissues
- On the Go Minnie Mouse coloring book with stickers and crayons {saves me at restaurants}
- Wallet
- Business cards
- Coffee cup reusable cozy
- 3 bottles of nail polich {all varying shades of blue}
- Coin purse sized first aid kit
- Emergency lollipops
- Trident Gum
- Size 2 Pampers diaper
- Pens, one black and one red
- Lots and lots of random receipts
- Hand lotion
- 2 hand sanitizers
- Flavored toothpicks {supposed to give these to a friend months ago!}
- Compact mirror
- Hair tie and little girl hair bows
- Ear phones
- Eye glasses cleaning cloth {I don't even wear glasses}
- Purse holder
- Stylus pen for iPad
So, that just about sums up my life!
Mrs. J
No comments:
Post a Comment