I did it! I actually kept up my Flashback Friday two weeks in a row! Of course, I only have about 30 minutes left until it's not Friday anymore, but oh well!
This week, I'm flashing back to when the girls were 9 months old. I'm doing this because when I was reading old posts last week and realized that many of the milestones the girls were reaching at 9 months are milestones Matt has been reaching the past month to month and a half and today is his 8 month birthday. And, he also right between the weight of the two of them when they were 9 months old.
At 9 months, Emily was 18 pounds and Rosie was 22 pounds. I weighed Matt earlier this week and he was 19 pounds. The big thing they were doing was pulling up on stuff and it was so exciting for them. They loved having us hold their hands and walk around the house and crawling around chasing each other around the house!
Look how bald they were!!
Mrs. J
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment