One of the huge tolls on our Environment is babies! They go through so many products, washings, clothes, wipes and everyone's financial fear...diapers! Disposable diapers are a huge devastation for our Environment because of the shear number of diapers that babies go through, how they're made, the chemicals and process they go through to be made, and the disposal of them. So, once Scott and I were on our way to parenthood, I went through all the research of pros and cons to cloth diapers versus disposable diapers and compared all the brands. For those of you that thought it would be difficult for us to care for two infants, I guess you'd say we're gluttons for punishment, because not only are we doing double baby duty, but we're using cloth diapers as well!
| Taylor and Emily sporting their new Charlie Banana diaper |
| A little big for now, but still cute! |
On another note, my very best friends, Misty and Kristy, celebrated their birthday on June 24. Bill, being the sweet husband he is, wanted to hold a surprise birthday party for Misty and had it at our house. She, and Kristy, were both surprised, had their closest friends there to celebrate (Tony and Fiona joined us as well) and enjoyed cake and celebration. All in all, it was a success!
| The Birthday Twins with the New Twins! |
And, Happy Earth Day (which should be every day!)
Mrs. J
Wow they will be able to use the same diaper covers, I always thought you would have to get bigger ones as they grow. I amy have to look into these if that is the case.
ReplyDelete