Already?? Emily and Taylor are 6 months old!! There is a lot that's happened with these girls in the last month. One thing that I'm so amazed by is how quickly babies develop in this first year. It's so amazing to literally see them changing every day!
In the past few weeks, the girls started sitting at the table, eating cereal, eating bananas, rolling from back to belly and belly to back, Taylor got a tooth, and they talking like crazy! The funnest thing about them right now is how they wake up in the mornings. Each morning, whether they're in their own beds, or ours, they just talk and talk and are so sweet and happy!
Yesterday, they had their 6 month check up and vaccines. The doctor said they look great, they were very cooperative and took their vaccines like champs. Both screamed of course, that scream where it's so hard that no sound comes out, but as soon as we picked them up, they stopped screaming in seconds. Emily is up to 16lbs, 10oz and 26.75 inches long. Taylor is 18lbs, 14oz and 27.5 inches long. Such big girls! They were in super happy moods while we were there, until the shots, and were talking to and smiling at each other. So cute!
Each day is such an amazing experience and the it's making the time go so quickly. We're half way to one already! In a couple of months we'll have to start planning the girls' 1 year birthday party!
I had planned to take a cute picture in cute outfits, but got lazy! Seriously, I have never been this continuously tired in my whole life! Even when these girls were newborns and getting up every 3 hours!
My friend, Vicki, took some great pictures of us and the girls last weekend. I'll have to post those tomorrow. Speaking of being tired, I'm dozing off writing this, so I think I'll head to bed!
Mrs. J

No comments:
Post a Comment