This past weekend was absolutely one to go down in the
memory books! It was a fun filled, adult
and kid activities filled, birthday celebration filled weekend! And everything was perfect!!
Poppy and Noodle flew in Thursday morning to attend The
Eagles in concert. They bought tickets
for us to go with them, for Scott’s birthday coming up in June. The concert was Friday night and we headed
out about 6:00pm. My dad even brought
the cover jackets for his records, hoping maybe we’d get an opportunity to get
them signed, or at least wave them in the air in support during the
concert. We got our drinks and our
t-shirts and got to our seats just in time for the show to start. My dad has been a lifelong fan of The Eagles
and this was his once in a lifetime opportunity event. Boy, was it a good one! We were in the 8th row and never sat down once. The concert was fantastic! They sounded really good and performed for
over 2 hours. I am very into Country
Music concerts, but this one was just as good, or even better, than a lot of
them I’ve been to. Scott said it was by
far the best concert he’s ever been to!
It was a great opportunity as well to do some adult bonding!!
![]() |
| He's a true fan! |
Saturday morning, we had Emily and Taylor’s First Birthday
party! This was such a surreal, but
great, day for me. Their first birthday
is racing towards me like a cruising sports car and I know I will be crying the
day that it comes. But, the cool thing
with their first birthday is that it is also the same day as my first Mother’s
Day! That couldn’t have been planned
better! Anyway, back to Saturday. We had a great group of guests there to share
this special day, the decorations were perfect, the house came together nicely,
everyone had a good time, and the girls did so well! I did not hear either of them cry once
Saturday even with all the people around, all the cake they ate, and only one
short nap in the morning. They really
did such a great job! We really could
not have picked a better day to celebrate these girls’ first year! It was so special, so nice, and I just loved
it!
We’ll be heading up to New York Thursday night, to celebrate
their actual birthday, celebrate Mother’s Day, and to spend some time with
family! Thank you to all who shared this special day with us and our girls!
![]() |
| Family... |
![]() |
| BEAUTIFUL dresses the girls got for their birthday!! |
![]() |
| Emily and Momma |
![]() |
| Rosie and Daddy |
Last weekend, my friend Vicki took some great birthday photos of the girls in their birthday outfits. I'll definitely post some of those as soon as I have them! I can't wait to see them!!!!
Mrs. J











I am so glad your dad got to see the Eagles. I am a fan so I know that had to really have been special for him. I can't believe it's already been almost a year since they were born. So sweet, love their outfits. These are great memories to share. God Bless the Jerglers.
ReplyDeletethey are so cute and i love their dresses!!! i am so sorry to have missed their party.
ReplyDelete