(Before I begin, I have to give the disclaimer that this post is NOT for everyone! This is mostly for me to laugh at in the future, and for all those breastfeeding mommies out there, who may (or may not) enjoy my humor!)
In my post titled Eleven Months Old, I wrote about Matthew weaning himself from Nursing and how sad I've been over it. Well, I have another very sad post-nursing change to share. My boobs are gone! GONE!! Like little deflated balloons... I have never been someone who ever had to worry about their bra size. I've always had the perfect size, great shape, etc. But now, it's like Matthew sucked all the shape and size out of my boobs, right along with the milk that dried up. They're so pathetic; so small; limp and pitiful. Truthfully, it's nothing that a good, padded push-up bra can't take care of, but when that bra comes off, I'm really searching around for them! I seriously feel right now that I could fit into a training bra.
Why are they so small?? They are much smaller than they were before I ever had children. They were amazing, full and perky when I was breastfeeding, but after they dried up, it's like all the whatever was in there (muscle?, fat, etc.) dried up too!
Honestly, I have always been one of those women who scoffed at anyone who felt the need for breast implants. What is the point? Love your body for what it is! Well, those judgements were coming from someone who never had to worry about good looking breasts! But now I'm eating my words, because maybe it's time for me to get implants! Seriously, when I'm sure that I'm done having babies, I will be looking for good recommendations on a plastic surgeon, because it'll be time for a 'Mommy Makeover'!
Now I think it's time to get pregnant again and have another baby...I need my boobs back!
(Thanks, Matthew!!)
Mrs. J
No comments:
Post a Comment