.

.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Little Helpers

THIS is the reason I had kids...
Haha, just kidding!  I don't want anyone to report me for child labor!  But in reality, this is a great reason to have children!  They can do your chores for you.  Matthew loves to help out with the laundry, putting clothes into the washer, taking it out of the washer, and either throwing it on the floor or putting it in the dryer.  That's why Emily is there, to help when he decides it should go on the floor.
Both girls love to help clean.  They are obsessed with those antibacterial cleaning wipes for the house and will wipe down the floor, cabinets, stools for an hour!  They also want to clean off the tables on the deck whenever we are going to eat out there.  Granted, they usually only get one little section of whatever they're cleaning, but hey, at least it's a start.  Rosie also wants to help me vacuum and they both like to help fold clothes and put them away.  They've also (finally) really and fully started cleaning up their toys and their room, when asked.
Rosie also now enjoys washing dishes!  She'll get her stool out and "wash" a sink full of dishes for 20 mintues!  (I'll have to get a picture of that and post it.)

The sad thing is, by the time I can really use their help and they would actually do a good job where I didn't have to go behind and help them or do it over, I'm sure they won't enjoy cleaning at all (if they're anything like their Mom)!  At least it's cute now and they're learning!

Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment