.

.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Superheroes and Princesses

This summer, each of the girls got to pick one camp to attend.  Before I even told them what the options were, there were tons through Gwinnett County, Emily said 'Superhero Camp' and Rosie said 'Princess Camp'.  Great, they had both of those!
Rosie's camp was first.  It was 3 days long (which was a miscommunication, since it was supposed to be 4 days) and covered a different princess each day.  On the last day, Rosie got to wear her princess gown.  Even though Belle wasn't one of the princesses they focused on, that's whose dress Rosie wore, since she's her favorite.
I wondered if Emily would be sad when we dropped Rosie off at Princess Camp and she couldn't stay. She does love her princesses!  But, when the lady at the camp said something to her, she said "I like princesses too, but Rosie is going to Princess Camp and I'm not going to Princess Camp because I'm going to Superhero Camp!"  She didn't care at all that should couldn't stay.
Superhero camp was in mid July and was an entire week.  Emily of course had a different Superhero shirt for each day!  Monday was Superman, Tuesday was Spiderman, Wednesday was Superman again, Thursday was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Friday was Captain America.  Spiderman used to be her favorite, but now she said Iron Man and Captain America are her favorites.  I cannot believe I didn't take pictures of her each day in her outfits!!  But, I was counting on the lady running the camp to take those, since she said she would be taking pictures all week and posting them on their Facebook page.  They're not up there yet!!  I'll definitely post them on here once they're posted on that page.  Emily was in her glory each day and loved it, but wouldn't tell me what they did! It was at a gymnastics facility so it sounds like they did a lot of active, gymnastics type stuff!
They will definitely be taking advantage of these camps next summer!

Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment