Yesterday, we had another appointment with the Perinatal Specialist to check on everything and see about the continued bed rest. We always look forward to going there since we get to see the girls in action! Baby A was being shy as usual so we didn't get any photos of her again. She still hasn't moved her position, except to be face down, towards my back, instead up face up like last week, towards my stomach. She's now grown to 3 lbs, 11oz. Baby B, as usual, was being the active 'ham' she always is! We got full face shots and profile shot of her and she is now breached, like two weeks ago. Last week, she was head down. I'm sure when we go back in 2 weeks, she'll be in a completely different position! Although, I'm not sure she'll have much more time to flip around as I'm sure they're running out of room to do much! She's got LOTS of hair showing up so we'll see if it's still there when she's born. B is up to 4 lbs, 5 oz!
I had a test done that can determine if there is a possibility of going into labor in the next 14 days and it was negative, which is a very good sign. We at least have 2 more weeks left! But, sitting around all day should put me close to 38 weeks as hoped!
The Specialist still wants me to stay home, and I'm sure that will continue to the end, but I did ask him about going into work one day a week and he said yes, as long as it's not for a whole day. So, at least I'll have something to look forward to each week and get out in society!
Here are a couple pictures of me from the last couple weeks and the pictures we got of Baby B yesterday.
| The top two pictures are B directly facing the 'camera' and the bottom picture is her profie. The cushy thing aboe her face is the placenta. |
| Here's the belly, in all its glory, at 29 weeks. |
| Last Thursday, while my mom was still here, us and Scott escaped the house and went shopping! But, no walking around for me! (30 weeks) |
| Last Friday, I escaped again! My big, exciting outing included an oil chnage, lunch, and Wal-Mart! I always thought it'd be fun to ride these things, but it's actually pretty embarassing! (30 weeks) |
| Definitely not one of my beautiful moments, but here I am at 31 weeks... |
Angela
Hahaha! I love your photo captions, you are hilarious!
ReplyDelete