.

.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cranky Check-Up/Catching Up

Matthew had his One Month check up with the Pediatrician Wednesday. For some reason, he was a crabby, crabby little boy!  I'm really not sure what his issue was because he's usually pretty content. Anyway, besides all the fussing, we got some new stats on this growing boy. I am really taken aback by how quickly he's growing and gaining the pounds. Again, to hear how much he's thriving and gaining really makes me so proud that I am able to nourish and grow him solely from my own body!
Head Circumphirence - 15 1/2 inches - 75th Percentile
Height - 23 inches - 90th Percentile - grown out 2 inches since birth
Weight - 11 pounds! - 75th Percentile - gained 3 pounds already from birth!
His measurements are falling right between Emily and Rosie when they were babies.

I'm really surprised that his weight is only in the 75th percentile. I thought 11 lbs was a lot for a one month old but I guess not!  I'm also amazed that with his weight, he still fits perfectly in his newborn clothes. And most of his 0-3 Month clothes are too big. Where is he putting all this weight if newborn clothes are supposed to only go up to 8 lbs??

The rest of this post is just updating with some pictures of what's been going on with the Jergler Kids!  We had really debated over the winter whether or not we would re-do our pool, or just fill it in.  The only thing that didn't have to be done to it was digging the actual hole.  The liner and all that had to be replaced, and most of the parts in the pump.  But, now that it's been done and the girls have been in it, and we've seen how much they LOVE being in it...it has already been worth every single penny!
Such cute little froggies!!  (Two sets of twins, two months apart)
This is the only way I can get things done around the house!
Just want to show off his stylish little shorts!
 Here's the fun we had on the way to a birthday party!

Matthew looks like a little cartoon character when he's alert and responding to my voice!

Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment