.

.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

We Love Bubbles

We had such fun the other day with a new bubble maker I bought on clearance.  It makes giant bubbles.  If I thought these girls loved bubbles before, I know they really love bubbles now!
Each time I would get the wand ready, I would say "Ready?!  Go!" and they would chase the bubbles. The next morning, when they woke up in the morning, Rosie was laying in her bad saying "Ready?! Go!" over and over.  So cute!
It truly is the excitement in the little things that I love about this age.  Toddlers definitely make you slow down in your life and notice the things you forgot about decades ago.  Bubbles, airplanes flying in the sky among the clouds, a bug moving along on the sidewalk, Hop Scotch, sidewalk chalk.  All of these things are things that filled our days as children, but we've pushed aside, because we don't have time for them any longer in our adult lives.  I love that my children force me to notice these simple things in life again and really appreciate what's around us.
I tried to get a video of their reactions to the bubbles, but it was pretty hard by myself.  If I can get someone else to do it, I'll post a video later, since it's so cute!

Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment