Scott and I got to the hospital at 8:30 this morning, to ensure I could giver her first feeding of the morning. Also, they had told us that if they get a good start to the day, they can do the discharge papers before Rounds, which would hopefully get us out of there around 10:30. THAT didn't happen! We went down for breakfast and of course they were in the room when we returned, and had already talked about Callie. They showed up for Rounds early because the doctor wasn't in yet, so they were discussing the stable babies without him. At this point, they said it would definitely be in the afternoon, because they had to do Rounds with him on the sick babies, and then he could sign off on the discharge papers. So, we sat around at her bedside for about 3 hours, then Scott went out to bring lunch back. We sat a total of 5 and a half hours, just waiting and feeding! They didn't even do anything with her the whole day, I was taking care of her the whole time. What a waste of time! But...she was coming home today, and it was all worth the wait!
| Our last hospital picture! |
| Now we get to see her sweet little eyes all the time! |
I am the luckiest, most blessed and thankful woman in the world!!!!
Mrs. J
No comments:
Post a Comment