.

.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Flashback Friday

This past weekend, I FINALLY had a chance to go through my closet, organize, and clear out a majority of my clothes that I haven't worn in over a year or much more.  In the process, I came across a couple items that I will keep forever.  This brought up a fun idea to bring back pictures from the past 3 years every Friday.
It's pretty interesting that I found this first item when I did, because the night before I found it, I had just read through another blogger's posts about struggles with infertility and success with IVF.  It brought me right back to that time like it was yesterday.  I even had tears in my eyes reading about when the couple found out IVF was successful, and they were pregnant, because it brought back all those emotions and the day of finding out we would finally, finally be parents.

So, I've got two pictures for today's Flashback Friday.
This is the calendar I kept while taking my fertility medication.  It was an extensive and strict schedule.  I kept this calendar, and will forever, because its proof, and a testament, to what we went through to have our amazing daughters.
The invitation to my shower when I was pregnant with Emily and Rosie!!  I didn't know where I had put this so I was worried it got thrown out.  I'm so glad I found it in a drawer of my dresser that I never use.  I always organize things and then forget where I put it!
 Mrs. J

No comments:

Post a Comment