Spring is here! Yay!! We've had a rough winter. Record low temperatures, extreme conditions, snow and debilitating ice (twice!), more sicknesses in our house than we've ever had before...combined. I guess this is inevitable with 3 kids in daycare and no let up with the weather to kill those nasty germs!
In honor of Spring, this week's Flashback Friday is dedicated to pictures of the kids enjoying the outdoors. These pictures of the girls are from a time when they were about the same age that Matthew is now.
Two years ago, when my mom was visiting, we took the girls to Suwanee Town Park, to enjoy the weather, people watch, and laze around. They were very interested in the grass and picking clovers. They were so cute in their wonderment of the world around them with their little smiling faces!
.jpg) |
| I can't believe the little girls in these pictures will now be THREE soon! |
Here are the pictures of Rosie, Emily and Matthew's first times in a swing. The girls loved it and laughed from the very start. Matthew seemed to enjoy it somewhat, but wasn't really smiling. He actually started to nod off, so I guess it was soothing to him. I certainly didn't do this on purpose, but the girls' first time in the swings was in the same month as Matthew's first time in the swings, in March. Exactly two years later!
 |
| Girls - March 2012, Matthew - March 2014 |
Happy Spring!
Mrs. J
No comments:
Post a Comment